Yo Mamma & Yo Daddy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic, Democrat or whatever?

2 posters

Go down

Republic, Democrat or whatever? Empty Republic, Democrat or whatever?

Post by Jedi_Will Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:18 pm

I tell you what... I have no idea these day. I've voted once years ago. It was when George Bush was in office years ago. He ended up winning. I never voted in the last few elections. I was deployed or just forgot. Is my apathy justified?

I personally like President Obama. I can't stand to see politicians mud-sling. There is hardly room for professionalism in running these days. What do you think?

Jedi_Will

Back to top Go down

Republic, Democrat or whatever? Empty Re: Republic, Democrat or whatever?

Post by SinCere Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Wow...ironically my experience with voting is EXACTLY the same as yours. Voted once and it was for Bush, never voted again after that. I don't care much for Obama but what can you do...Election is just voting for the lesser of two evils, I don't think there's any "WIN" situation.

SinCere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Will Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:44 am

Haha! That's so funny! I'll tell you why I love President Obama. When I was in Iraq, he was calling up all the troops back home early. I was really excited. I ended up getting stopped-lossed for the deployment (Which means I was in overseas after my ETS date) Served longer than my contract.

But with everything that has happened during his presidency, it is so funny to watch or try to understand what he's going through. When I think about it, it makes like him. He's just a regular guy with so many problems he never even dreamed of!

Jedi_Will

Back to top Go down

Post by SinCere Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:00 pm

I agree, I think the stress of being a president would be a lot for someone to handle. He's like a puppet and the congress is pulling the strings. I think its natural that we all base our opinion off of how the country as a whole is doing now, and all the things that have happened while he was president. I stopped following politics. I don't watch anything about it anymore.

SinCere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Will Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:49 pm

Well, no president is a puppet. But I see what you mean. In a job environment it can be like that. Trying to get things done is hard when it's not an immediate threat. Things always get done when everyone is trying to cover their ass. It's not their fault, just being human. They don't recognize it. The moment they do, is the moment they forfeit the game.

Jedi_Will

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum